Skip to main content

Featured

My Favorite Comfort Food: Sopa de Fideo

  Welcome (or welcome back) to my blog! Today I will be sharing this simple recipe for Sopa de Fideo! Sopa de Fideo is without a doubt my favorite comfort food. This meal always takes me back to fond memories and I am so excited to share it with you today.  My grandma would often make this for me when I stayed at her house growing up, and since her passing in 2018, this food holds an even more special place in my heart.  Video Recipe Ingredients: 1 onion 1 tomato 2 garlic cloves Fideo noodles 1 TBS olive oil 1tsp tomato bouillon 1tsp garlic powder chicken bouillon to taste 5-7 cups water Recipe: Add olive oil to a pot on medium heat, add the fideo noodles inside and also 1/2 an onion and one chopped garlic clove. Continuously stir the noodles until they are brown and toasted. In a blender add a bit of water, 1 tomato, 1/2 an onion, one garlic clove, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp tomato bouillon, and chicken bouillon to taste.  Blend the mixture until smooth. Once the fideo noodles have fini

Spooky Mummy Bacon & Cheddar Jalapeño Poppers!

Welcome (or welcome back) to my blog! 

Today I’ll be sharing the recipe for these adorable mummy jalapeño poppers that I made in honor of Halloween. 

This recipe is incredibly simple and takes about 45 minutes to complete!


Ingredients

  • Jalapeños (as many as desired)
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 4-5 strips of bacon
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 



Steps

  1.  First cook your bacon once the bacon is ready, chop it into small pieces.
  2. In a large bowl mix 8oz cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and the chopped bacon.
  3. Prepare the jalapenos by cutting them in half long ways and deseeding them.
  4. In each half, fill it with the cream cheese mixture, ensuring you leave the tops flat and level.
  5. Place each half to it's corresponding half to make 1 popper
  6. Open the can of Crescent rolls and lay out each triangle, from each triangle cut 4-5 strips
  7. Wrap each popper in these strips in order to make your mummys, leaving a small opening for the face.
  8. Place your poppers on a baking sheet and bake the poppers in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until their bottoms are golden. 
I hope you enjoy this recipe and let me know what you thought of it in the comments!
Are there any other recipes you would like me to try out? Let me know!





Comments

Popular Posts