Skip to main content

Featured

My Favorite Comfort Food: Sopa de Fideo

  Welcome (or welcome back) to my blog! Today I will be sharing this simple recipe for Sopa de Fideo! Sopa de Fideo is without a doubt my favorite comfort food. This meal always takes me back to fond memories and I am so excited to share it with you today.  My grandma would often make this for me when I stayed at her house growing up, and since her passing in 2018, this food holds an even more special place in my heart.  Video Recipe Ingredients: 1 onion 1 tomato 2 garlic cloves Fideo noodles 1 TBS olive oil 1tsp tomato bouillon 1tsp garlic powder chicken bouillon to taste 5-7 cups water Recipe: Add olive oil to a pot on medium heat, add the fideo noodles inside and also 1/2 an onion and one chopped garlic clove. Continuously stir the noodles until they are brown and toasted. In a blender add a bit of water, 1 tomato, 1/2 an onion, one garlic clove, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp tomato bouillon, and chicken bouillon to taste.  Blend the mixture until smooth. Once the fideo noodles have fini

October Means Pumpkin Spice Season.

 Hello and welcome back to my blog! 

Tomorrow marks the start of October and in my mind, fall has begun! 

Pumpkin spice is undoubtedly the most popular flavor of fall and something that many people look forward to year-round. Today, I want to share this simple and delicious pumpkin spice recipe with you all!
This recipe is easily adjustable to your taste and pairs perfectly inside of any desert! 

I normally make this purée for cheesecake but I hope to experiment some more this season and put it inside of muffins or even in oatmeal or pumpkin bark!

All you need for this recipe is a pumpkin and some vegetable or canola oil but you can also go ahead and add any desired seasonings inside, I recommend brown sugar and cinnamon to taste! 


Now I also decided to try a different format for this recipe today! I’ve recorded some clips and explained the steps within the video. Let me know how you feel about this new format and what you prefer! 

  
Once again, thank you for checking out my blog! Let me know what you are most looking forward to this fall down below and I’d love to read anything you all have to say! 




Comments

Popular Posts